- Portable stereo sound for your iPad, or any Bluetooth-enabled audio device
- Unique interlocking tube design; an ultra-portable sound solution for your iPad
- 6 to 8 hours of audio enjoyment on a full charge; USB-rechargeable battery
- Rubber spools on each speaker rotate to wind cords for portability and to avoid clutter
- Lightweight at only 9.5 ounces (270 grams); Dimensions: 2.5 x 5.5 x 2.9” (75 x 140 x 75 mm)
Monday, December 12, 2011
Ever need speaker for your iPad, iPhone, Android tablet or phone, or just some portable speakers for your laptop? These are two great speakers for portability and with great sound.
This is the Typi Folio Case and Keyboard for the iPad. Has a nice brush leather and a blue tooth wireless keyboard attached by a magnet in the case. Easily removed when the keyboard is not wanted. The shortfall of this case is the prop-up strap. Works well with a larger surface by not so well with your lap.
Alex at iPevo sent me several of their products to try out. This is the Ziggy. These are some specs to consider:
· A variety of high-definition and standard-definition resolutions up to 1600 x 1200
· Long multi-jointed stand and 270° swivel head allow complete image customization
· Full screen mode for projections; snapshot mode for taking and reviewing snapshots
· Feature-rich software for on-the-fly image changes including focus, exposure, and more
Mac IOS and Windows 7 detect this camera easily and can be used with Quicktime on the Mac and Movie Maker in Windows 7 or XP. Take pictures or live video for document presentation. New to this camera compared to its sister P2v camera is a exposure adjustment for low light or too much light. Works great with Skype too. Best part – only $89.
Another product that is quite interesting is the Chopstakes Multi-Styli for the iPad. Not sure if these are the best stylus for portability but are nice to keep at your desk.